FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Research Assistant to join our team under our Fox Entertainment banner. You will have the opportunity to work with our Executive Vice President and senior executives leading the Research sub-departments and to grow and learn in various fields of television audience, program, consumer, digital and social media research.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative support to our Executive Vice President - answer phones, coordinate meetings, and travel arrangements, maintain scheduling and other general support
• Provide additional support to the department - order supplies, organize and maintain file directories, etc
• Maintain research resources, including DVDs/tapes, scripts, magazines, and Nielsen reports
• Execute, send, and post departmental reports; manage distribution lists
• Process invoices and issue Expenditure Authorizations in accordance with the department budget; process expense reports
• Provide project support where needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Familiarity with TV and entertainment content and previous experience working with a senior-level entertainment business executive
• Good oral and written communication skills, including a professional business manner and the ability to appropriately prioritize multiple, important matters
• Very strong organizational and administrative coordination skills are required , as this position calls for the ability to be proactive, independently prioritize work and handle multiple tasks with set deadlines
• Attention to detail, follow-through, good judgment, and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues are essential skills
• Required technical knowledge includes proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and the ability to develop fluency in other applications, good typing skills, and shorthand or fast notes
• Ability to work overtime
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-2 years administrative assistant experience preferred
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFOX Entertainment
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.