Assistant, Office Of The Chairman
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
FOX Entertainment is looking for an Assistant, Office of the Chairman to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. As the 2nd Executive Assistant to the CEO of FOX Entertainment, you must be accustomed to supporting high-level executives and have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. This opportunity should be viewed as providing invaluable experience in order to better prepare a future entertainment and business executive.
The 2nd Executive Assistant will effectively balance changing demands, a dynamic schedule, and will function well under pressure. Additionally, the 2nd Executive Assistant will have the opportunity to build collaborative relationships with other executives and assistants throughout the company. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality is required.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative support to the CEO including calendar management, meeting planning, general office duties, and greeting guests
• Answer all incoming calls that aren't answered by the 1st assistant and ensure that messages are accurate and delivered in a timely fashion
• Maintain work appointment schedule along with the 1st assistant
• Communicate and coordinate schedule with appropriate parties
• Create and manage databases, flagging prominent news articles, videos, and any other current related material
• Conduct web research and analysis for special projects
• Orchestrate travel and logistics
• Work on special projects as needed
• Monitor and process all expenses
• Manage office communications via mail and email in conjunction with the 1st assistant
• Manage/restock office supplies, along with other general office responsibilities as required
• Assist in planning and setting up for special events
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Undergraduate degree
• 1+ year of entertainment experience
• A self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize, and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Professional presence, good judgment, and ability to anticipate needs
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and a problem solver
• Microsoft Office proficiency, including, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• IT savvy with an understanding of current technology and trends
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $17.75-28.85 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFOX Entertainment
FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.