Assistant Manager, CRM Operations
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/28/2023 5:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant Manager, CRM Operations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant Manager, CRM Operations postings
Full Time Job
Fox Nation is looking for a digital CRM Operations Assistant Manager to oversee the implementation of customer communications. The CRM Operations Assistant Manager will be working hands-on within the enterprise email service provider (ESP) to schedule, test and deploy email and push alert efforts for Fox Nation, the streaming subscription service from Fox News.
The CRMOperations Assistant Manager will play a critical role in making sure the Marketing strategy is executed. This candidate will be responsible for ensuring the ESP is connecting properly to internal customer databases, so the Marketing team has access to the proper audience segments and user data. The individual will work closely with the Technical Product team, Information Technology and Engineering to keep the ESP as nimble as possible so the Marketing team can develop and rollout messaging efforts to subscribers and prospects. This individual will be seen as the subject matter expert for the ESP system on how to deploy campaigns. The Assistant Manager will work very closely with the outside ESP vendor to discuss open bugs, fixes and new feature development requests.
A successful candidate will have a solid CRM or Operations background and be expected to train and learn on the third-party ESP. The candidate must have a strong understanding of email program management as well as customer segmentation. The candidate must also be very comfortable with information systems and be technically inclined.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Schedule, test and deploy outbound customer communications
• Evaluate existing customer data and results to identify customer segments
• QA outgoing efforts for accuracy
• Manage exporting and importing data feeds for validity and accuracy
• File, track and monitor open ''bug'' tickets with third party vendor
• Project Manage new feature enhancements for the ESP
• Effort new email and push alert templates
• Work with Information Technology and Engineering teams on data process enhancements
• Structure data sets within ESP for easier use by the Marketing team
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years working in digital marketing CRM or information technology
• Experience with Braze enterprise ESP a major plus
• Technically competent with a high degree of understanding of information systems
• Direct Response experience is a major plus
• Ability to stay on schedule and hit deadlines
• Naturally curious person who loves data
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $59,500.00-82,000.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.