Assistant, Drama Programming & Development
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/23/2023 3:27:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant, Drama Programming & Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Drama Programming & Development postings
Full Time Job
Fox Entertainment is looking for an Assistant, Drama Programming & Development to support our SVP & Director of Drama Programming & Development. We're looking for someone who has at least 1 year of assistant experience at an agency, management company, or equivalent. As an Assistant, Drama Programming & Development you have superior organizational and communication skills, are highly motivated, are detail oriented, and eager to learn more about Drama Development and. Current Programming.
A SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• High volume assistant duties, including but not limited to answering and rolling calls, heavy scheduling, booking travel, and liaising with other internal departments and external contacts
• Department coordination including tracking and maintaining department grids and documents
• Script coverage and material evaluation for current shows, development projects, and incoming submissions and specs
• Serve as back-up to other administrative assistants when necessary
• WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1+ years of experience as an Assistant in the entertainment industry
• Previous entertainment agency or production experience
• Knowledge of entertainment industry players
• Passion for television programming
• Team-player attitude, with the ability to operate in a fast-paced setting
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly to changing business needs
• Excellent communication and follow-up skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and Advanced Excel
• Ability to organize and establish administrative procedures independently, draft correspondence and reports, and work under pressure
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Office coverage requires extended work hours – must be available to work overtime
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $21.25-24.04 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.