FoxSt. Louis, MO
Full Time Job
FOX Corporation is seeking an Assistant, Distribution, to handle administrative functions and provide crucial support services for the Regional Vice President, Distribution, along with a Director and Manager, Distribution in the St. Louis office. As the Assistant, Distribution, you will be responsible for calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, phone coverage, general office duties, and assisting with special projects as needed.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Executive support – calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports, phones, client ticket management
• Administrative support – mailing, filing, and copying, compose routine correspondence, spreadsheet applications, launch and contract form management
• Coordinate appointments, conference calls, meetings, and special events internally and externally
• Manage special events as needed and requested – coordinate event venue, client travel, budget approvals
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1+ year's administrative experience preferred
• Experience handling executive travel, calendar, and other support functions
• Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be professional, a team player, and skilled at creating professional relationships over the phone
• Must have strong organizational skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
• Cable/entertainment experience
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.