Assistant, Distribution Sales
FoxNew York, CA
Full Time Job
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant, Distribution Sales!!! In this exciting position, the Assistant, Distribution Sales will manage administrative functions, and provide support services for the Senior Regional Vice President Distribution and the Director of Distribution. The Assistant, Distribution Sales will handle general administration, calendar management, travel arrangements, processing of expense reports, fulfillment of ticket requests, submission of contract request forms, completion of network launch/billing paperwork, tracking of compliance initiatives, and assisting with special projects as needed.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• General administrative support: calendar management, arrange business travel, process expense reports, phones, monitor regional database and mailing lists, mailing (digitally and manually), filing, copying, processing of department invoices, composition of routine correspondence, create/maintain various spreadsheets, manage office supplies and other general office duties as needed.
• Manage distribution of tickets for sporting events and branded network premium items.
• Within the Salesforce application, work with distribution team to monitor and identify subscriber/billing discrepancies.
• Within the Coral MSP application and, in partnership with the account lead and legal department, implement/monitor the contract request process from inception to completion.
• Process network launches, signal authorization/deauthorizations, billing modifications, and assorted change requests for new and existing affiliates through FOX accounting and network operations departments.
• Prepare email communication related to satellite receiver testing, game schedules and scheduling changes/conflicts during Big Ten college football season.
• Provide general administrative support for all Los Angeles based executives when visiting the New York office.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Prior internship/experience in the media industry
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Attention to detail with solid organizational and follow-up skills are imperative.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be able to independently prioritize work and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to interact professionally with senior level executives.
• Minimal travel as required.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $25.49-26.45 per hour for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.