Assistant, Creative Affairs
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
MarVista Entertainment is one of the leading independent producers and distributors of programming in the worldwide television marketplace. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, the company has rapidly grown into a global producer and distributor of a broad range of programming genres. We are looking to hire a creative assistant to assist two creative executives and provide general support for the creative team.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee all administrative duties for the EVP, Creative Affairs and the SVP, Development and Content Strategy, including intense scheduling and management of calendars, managing phones, and handling expense reports
• Provide other administrative support as needed - including, but not limited to , coordinating travel, arranging gifts, and managing subscriptions
• Performing coverage and other such review of creative material
• Take on additional projects and research as necessary
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 1 year of administrative experience
• Experience supporting multiple people in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Familiarity with Zoom
• Great attitud e, shows i nitiative and self-direction
• Willingness to take on additional responsibility and growth as the company expands
• Strong creative problem-solving skills, above-average ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
• Professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers and industry professionals
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFOX Entertainment
FOX Entertainment has the power to break through. We seek to pierce pop culture with content that takes big swings, delivers mass appeal and elicits visceral reactions form our audiences. FOX has been the #1 A18-49 rated network for 2 years in a row and we got there through innovation and perseverance, as well as excellent content including shows such as THE MASKED SINGER, 9-1-1, CALL ME KAT and THE GREAT NORTH. FOX Entertainment programming includes a mix of Drama, Comedy, Alternative, Animation and Specials. Also within the Fox family are brands such as TUBI, FOX Alternative Entertainment, FOX SPORTS, FOX NEWS, FOX BET, Bento Box, Blockchain Creative Labs, and Credible.