Assistant, Content Marketing
FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Assistant, Content Marketing, provides administrative support to the Senior Vice President, Content Marketing, while coordinating department activities with the Social Media team.
• Answer phones, arrange calendar, and coordinate day-to-day activities of the Senior Vice President.
• Schedule meetings, request drive-on access for guests, and set up conference rooms for meetings.
• Arrange travel, prepare expense reports, schedule meetings, calendar
• Processing and management of department invoices, expense authorizations, and submissions to Accounts Payable
• Assist the larger content marketing team with logistics, travel, and set-up for any related activities.
• Interact with internal departments, business partners and vendors coordinating content marketing activities and logistics as needed.
• Will work on Content Marketing initiatives and projects as directed by the SVP.
• Bachelor's degree and at least one year of related administrative experience preferred
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Comfort with the Internet and social media
• Proficiency with Excel/Word/PowerPoint
• The ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY