Assistant, Broadcast Distribution & Marketing
FoxLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/29/2022 8:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Assistant, Broadcast Distribution & Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Broadcast Distribution & Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Fox Corporation is seeking an Assistant to support a Vice President and a Director in the Broadcast Distribution & Marketing Department for the Fox Network and MyNetworkTV. In this position, the Assistant supports both executives with administrative support for 80-100 local broadcast television stations as well as a multitude of services to the department including interacting with program directors at FOX Affiliate Stations, assisting with department programming announcements, and all operational liaison work coordinating weekly preemption reports (including FOX Entertainment, FOX Sports, FOX News, and Weekend Marketplace programming), feed requests, Affiliate Portal updates, and Expedite Communication System (E-Alert) management.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Serve as contact for local Program Directors for 80-100 affiliate broadcast television stations
• Responsible for daily contact with Program Directors by way of phone and email
• Receive and review program schedules, ensuring FOX programming is airing as scheduled by the network
• Maintain personnel contact lists for supervisors' affiliate market lists along with ensuring market information and ownership data is current and accurate across all internal documents
• Work in conjunction with Programming liaisons for Entertainment and Sports to:
• Create programming announcements
• Update internal and external programming calendars
• Distribute information to broadcast affiliate clients and internal stakeholders
• Additional support for the Broadcast Distribution & Marketing department as it relates to answering phones and assisting with calendars, projects, and other initiatives as they arise will be required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Strong Internship or entry-level business experience, preferably in media or network television
• Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Sales Force or other tracking system experience a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superior skills in grammar, editing, and proofing
• To be a self-starter
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Ability to manage time and priorities
• Strong organizational skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• Bachelor's Degree
• Sales Force or other tracking system
Primarily works in a quiet professional office environment. Minimal travel necessary.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.