Administrative / Production Assistant
FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are looking for a smart, proactive, and organized individual to provide administrative support to Fox News On-Air Personalities. As the Administrative Assistant, you are a team player who can work independently, exercise sound judgment, and take initiative. Sensitivity to confidential matters is critical to your responsibilities. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a desire to work and learn about the News business.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist with research for on-air appearances including shows and guest appearances
• Manage an active calendar of appointments and coordinate travel arrangements
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns
• Prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously and proactively
• Perform special projects as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 2+ years of administrative experience
• Strong interest in politics and current events
• Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Desire to pursue excellence in a fast-paced high pressure environment
• Overall professionalism including a business-like attitude, attire, cheerful disposition, and strong work ethic
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Skilled at critical thinking and self-motivating
• Ability and flexibility to travel in order to meet the needs of the business
• Positive ''Can Do'' attitude
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.