FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/7/2023 4:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
FOX News Channel is looking for a proactive and organized individual to provide administrative support to a TV Anchor. We will rely on you to be a team player who can work independently, exercise sound judgment, and take initiative. Sensitivity to confidential matters is critical to this role. In addition to managing all administrative tasks, you will interact with a diverse group of both internal and external stakeholders at all levels within and outside of the organization. This is a great role for someone who has a desire to work and learn about the News business.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments, compose, and prepare confidential correspondence and handle financial information
• Provide comprehensive editorial research for anchors as requested
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns
• Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion
• Screen incoming calls, sort and distribute incoming mail; prepare and/or review confidential communications, correspondence, business updates, and meeting notes
• Build/maintain electronic filing systems and organize large amounts of data
• Manage all aspects of business travel, travel agendas, and process expense reports
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1+ years of admin and/or executive assistant experience
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Superior time management and ability to prioritize large workloads
• Flexible and able to take direction with ease
• Critical thinking, initiative, and self-motivation
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
• Positive ''Can Do'' attitude
• Flexibility to adjust workdays to accommodate special events and other business functions.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $19.48-25.00 per hour for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.