This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2023 10:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a proactive and organized individual to provide administrative support two Senior Executives for Fox News Channel. We will rely on you to be a team player that can work independently, exercise sound judgment, and take the initiative. Sensitivity to confidential matters is critical to this role. In addition to managing all administrative tasks, you will interact with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders at all levels within and outside the organization. This is a great role for someone who desires to work and learn about the News business.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments, compose and prepare confidential correspondence, and handle financial information
• Strong understanding of current events and news
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns
• Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion
• Screen incoming calls, sort and distribute incoming mail; prepare and/or review confidential communications, correspondence, business updates, meeting notes, and PowerPoint presentations
• Build/maintain electronic filing systems and organize large amounts of data
• Manage all aspects of business travel, travel agendas, and process expense reports
• Flexibility to adjust workdays to accommodate special events and other business functions
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• 1+ years of admin and/or executive assistant experience or some experience in the news business
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Superior time management and ability to prioritize large workloads
• Flexible and able to take direction with ease
• Critical thinking takes the initiative and self-motivated
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Google Docs, Google Sheets, MS Office, and Slack
• Positive ''Can Do'' attitude
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Flexibility to adjust workdays to accommodate special events and other business functions, including occasional travel
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.