FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
FOX News Channel is looking for a proactive and organized individual to provide administrative support to a TV Anchor. We will rely on you to be a team player who can work independently, exercise sound judgment, and take initiative. Sensitivity to confidential matters is critical to this role. In addition to managing all administrative tasks, you will interact with a diverse group of both internal and external stakeholders at all levels within and out of the organization. This is a great role for someone who has a desire to work and learn about the News business.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments, compose and prepare confidential correspondence and handle financial information
• Provide comprehensive editorial research for anchors as requested
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns
• Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion
• Screen incoming calls, sort and distribute incoming mail; prepare and/or review confidential communications, correspondence, business updates, and meeting notes
• Build/maintain electronic filing systems and organize large amounts of data
• Manage all aspects of business travel, travel agendas, and process expense reports
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1+ years of admin and/or executive assistant experience
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Superior time management and ability to prioritize large workloads
• Flexible and ability to take direction with ease
• Critical thinking, takes initiative, and self-motivated
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
• Positive ''Can Do'' attitude
• Flexibility to adjust workdays to accommodate special events and other business functions.
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Audio, FOX News Books, the direct-to-consumer digital streaming services FOX Nation and FOX News International and the recently announced AVOD platform FOX Weather. Currently the number one network in all of cable, FNC has also been the most watched television news channel for 19 consecutive years, while FBN currently ranks among the top business channels on cable. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.