FoxNew York, NY
Full Time Job
FOX Corporation is seeking a group administrative assistant to manage and execute administrative, project and senior-level support while exercising a high level of professionalism, discretion, attention to detail and responsiveness.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain schedules and contact lists for Corporate team
• Manage multi-line telephones
• Coordinate multi-destination/international travel arrangements for all team members including the collection of required travel documentation as needed
• Prepare and process expense reports ensuring adherence to travel policy guidelines
• Invoice coding and processing; maintain spending report reflecting specifics on monies spent and remaining cash reserves
• Perform basic administrative tasks, including but not limited to: photocopying, filing, file maintenance, and the ordering and managing of office supplies
• Coordinate staff and vendor meetings as necessary, submitting visitor requests to building concierge and reserving conference rooms
• Assist in drafting policies and recommendations in support of departmental goals and objectives. Prepare general day-to-day correspondence and other reports as needed
• Ad hoc duties as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree
• 1-5 year's work experience
• Must be able to handle assignments involving high level of organization and confidentiality, while keeping strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (SharePoint, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written, in order to interact with all levels of management
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment, energetic and proactive team player
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world's leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.