Administrative Assistant / Coordinator, News Digital
FoxNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/6/2023 12:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Administrative Assistant / Coordinator, News Digital jobs in New York-NY
Search all Administrative Assistant / Coordinator, News Digital postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for a proactive and organized individual to provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Fox News Digital. We will rely on you to be a team player who can work independently, exercise sound judgment, and take initiative. Sensitivity to confidential matters is critical to this role.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide administrative support to a FOX leader in all priorities, tasks, and projects
• Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns
• Prioritize conflicting needs to handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion
• Screen incoming calls, sort and distribute incoming mail, prepare and/or review confidential communications, correspondence, business updates, meeting notes and PowerPoint presentations
• Manage all aspects of business travel, travel agendas, and process expense reports
• Greet and welcome corporate guests as needed
• Complete special projects as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A highly organized and detail-oriented nature
• Critical thinking skills and the ability to take initiative
• Superior time management skills with the ability to prioritize large workloads
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Self-starter and positive ''Can Do'' attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to take direction with ease
• Keep in deep confidence access to sensitive materials and conversations
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
• Flexibility to adjust hours/workdays to accommodate special events and other business functions
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $21.41-28.84 per hour for New York City and Westchester County, NY. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.