A1 Audio Technician
This was removed by the employer on 12/18/2023 12:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for A1 Audio Technician jobs in Washington-DC
Search all A1 Audio Technician postings
Full Time Job
Fox News is looking for an A1 Audio Technician for the Washington, DC Bureau. The A1 Audio Technician will lead our audio team, prepare show audio requirements, and operate equipment to integrate audio sources and create a full program mix for air. You will work with engineering, technical operations, and production staff to satisfy the needs for live, taped, and automated programming under the supervision of our Technical Manager and Director of Technical Operations.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure all audio operators are current with any show changes and training
• Help maintain studio audio equipment
• Perform facility checks with A2 and Stage Manager for all mic and IFB positions in the studio before daily production begins, including studio setup
• Proactively assist Studio Supervisor in maintaining the integrity of the studio and all associated audio equipment
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years of related A1 experience in a live broadcast television environment
• Extensive experience in mixing multiple audio elements in a fast-paced, remote-oriented, live news environment, handling 16 plus IFBs
• Strong knowledge of audio patch bays, Hydra BSP, signal flow, Enco playout system
• Proficiency in building and execution of effects, configurations and shows on the following consoles: Calrec Artemis and Brio consoles, Soundcraft mixer
• Ability to troubleshoot during live production, remote, and in-studio talent
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well with stage managers, technical associates, engineers, directors, and producers
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Must be a collaborative team player who works well with others in a fast-paced dynamic studio and remote environment
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts in order to adapt to programming needs
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.