Fox TV StationsEden Prairie, MN
Full Time Job
We are actively seeking out the next member of our dynamic creative team. Someone who can bring FOX 9 and FOX 9 brands to life through strategic promotions using creative writing, directing, shooting/lighting, and editing. A self-starter with a competitive spirt who thrives in the fast-paced environment and can push the creative envelope to new heights. Someone who loves local news, stories and has their finger on the pulse of the community. If these qualities describe you, please read on about our exciting Promotion Producer opportunity...
In this role, you will:
• Take ownership of all areas of production from concept to completion. Included, but not limited to, writing, producing, shooting/lighting, and editing.
• Have a vision for how we weave our brand into everything we do while adhering to style guidelines and our look of clean, classy, and contemporary.
• Connect with diverse demographics by constructing innovative and conversational promos that effectively reach and connect with targeted audiences.
• Embrace the news vision and executes promotions that drive viewership and station identity.
• Collaborate with news, sales, and community departments on initiatives and requests. Applies creative vision and technical expertise to successfully deliver the desired product.
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the digital landscape to craft platform-specific messages. Ability to target social media advertising to desired demos.
• Stay current with the latest trends, production advancements and, techniques.
• Work with the Senior Graphic Designer to create custom news, set, web, and digital/social media graphics.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Have a track record of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Are innovative, edgy and willing to take risks.
• Can accept constructive feedback.
• Have a strong attention to detail.
• Are professional and will be a positive station citizen
• Are able to smoothly transition between job assignments and projects
• Have expert skills with the following technology: Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition) and Microsoft Office Suite
• Have a degree in broadcasting, communications or marketing and a minimum of 2 years of broadcast (or equivalent) experience.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.