Fox TV StationsEden Prairie, MN
This was removed by the employer on 6/17/2019 3:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Commercial Production Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Promotions Producer jobs in Eden Prairie-MN
Search all Promotions Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Promotions Producer? We are actively seeking out the next member of our dynamic creative team. Someone who can bring FOX 9 and FOX 9 brands to life through strategic promotions using creative writing, directing, shooting/lighting, and editing. A self-starter with a competitive spirt who thrives in the fast-paced environment and can push the creative envelope to new heights. Someone who loves local news, stories and has their finger on the pulse of the community. If these qualities describe you, please read on about our exciting Promotion Producer opportunity...
In this role, you will:
• Take ownership of all areas of production from concept to completion. Included, but not limited to, writing, producing, shooting/lighting, and editing.
• Have a vision for how we weave our brand into everything we do while adhering to style guidelines and our look of clean, classy, and contemporary.
• Connect with diverse demographics by constructing innovative and conversational promos that effectively reach and connect with targeted audiences.
• Embrace the news vision and executes promotions that drive viewership and station identity.
• Collaborate with news, sales, and community departments on initiatives and requests. Applies creative vision and technical expertise to successfully deliver the desired product.
• Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the digital landscape to craft platform-specific messages. Ability to target social media advertising to desired demos.
• Stay current with the latest trends, production advancements and, techniques.
• Work with the Senior Graphic Designer to create custom news, set, web, and digital/social media graphics.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Have a track record of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Are innovative, edgy and willing to take risks.
• Can accept constructive feedback.
• Have a strong attention to detail.
• Are professional and will be a positive station citizen
• Are able to smoothly transition between job assignments and projects
• Have expert skills with the following technology: Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition) and Microsoft Office Suite
• Have a degree in broadcasting, communications or marketing and a minimum of 2 years of broadcast (or equivalent) experience.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.