Program & Development Coordinator
Fox TV StationsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/21/2020 1:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Program & Development Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Program & Development Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Program & Development Coordinator? This position will provide administrative support to the EVP of Programming and Development for Fox Television Stations, LLC. This position will interact with the creative community and agencies as well as manage pitches, provide pitch and project feedback and manage presentations.
Additional responsibilities to include:
• Manage executive's calendar, phone log and schedule meetings; coordinate stock and order office supplies.
• Maintain development and production slate; and handle legal filing and data management.
• Participate in development meetings as needed.
• Arrange travel plans track and submit monthly expense reports.
• Other duties assigned that are deemed necessary and appropriate.
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
• Previous agency/entertainment industry experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Strong writing quick reading and proofreading skills.
• Maintains confidentiality.
• Strong organizational and communication.
• Must have professional phone etiquette.
• A good understanding and familiarity of media and daytime TV is a plus.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of a reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Please send an email or call (310) 584-2280, or visit our readily accessible office located at 1999 S. Bundy Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90025, and a member of our recruiting team will assist you. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.