Digital Ad Operations Coordinator
Fox TV StationsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Digital Coordinator position in the Fox Television Stations Ad Operations Department is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and enhancing dynamically served advertising campaigns through the use of several technologies working across a portfolio of live sports and entertainment assets. This position involves sales/client support, campaign management, execution, and reporting. Will be a key resource within the operations group and will work cross-functionally with several departments including: ad tech Solutions, local market sales teams and other corporate departments.
• Bachelor's degree from a 4-yr university program
• Minimum of 2 years practical working experience in digital media, video ad serving a plus. Experience of digital programmatic landscape and monetization techniques (Trading Desks, DSP's, Exchanges, SSP's, DMP's, PMP's) an added plus as well
• Excellent client service, organizational abilities, and verbal and written communication skills with both internal colleagues and external clients
• Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and a positive attitude
• Proficient in Outlook, MS Excel, Power Point & Word
• Career minded professional with a can-do attitude
• Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the company.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of a reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Please send an email to email@example.com or call (212) 301-5853, or visit our readily accessible office located at 1185 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036, and a member of our recruiting team will assist you.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation's largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.