Senior Associate Producer, Social Media - Gambling
FOX SportsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/12/2022 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Search for Senior Associate Producer, Social Media - Gambling jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Associate Producer, Social Media - Gambling postings
Full Time Job
Do you have just as much fun hanging out on Twitter during the game as you do watching the event itself? Are you the one that friends ask for fantasy football, gambling, or daily fantasy advice from? Are you ready to help create the playbook for how media companies cover gambling in the digital space? It's the dawn of a new age in sports and we're looking for a social expert to join FOX Sports Digital and help execute FOX Sports' new sports information and wagering content strategy.
The Sr. Associate Producer role will play a supporting role in the daily content creation and distribution of gambling content across FOX Sports social media platforms. This can include, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing. Additionally, this role will utilize data to initiate programming priorities, content plans, and report successes, compare against industry and to drive improvement. Simply, you will play a crucial supporting role in expanding FOX Sports' wagering content offerings across all digital platforms. This is a blank canvas with many stories to uncover, data points to discover and visualizations to create.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support production for sports information and betting social content - includes, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing
• Produce social, and digital video, images and audio in and around live events, for sport specific coverage, and with talent specific to that sport
• Utilize data to help recommend programming priorities, content plans, report successes, compare against industry and to drive improvement
• Help coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
• Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups around Digital including Screening, Marketing, Editorial Talent, Content Ops and Original Programming units
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in digital / social content creation or production
• Knowledge on what works on digital, and experience working with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories/Reels, Twitter, TikTok and owned and operated platforms
• Elite sports knowledge across a variety of leagues including, but not limited to, NFL, MLB, college football, college basketball and soccer
• Sound digital content judgment, ability to create new ideas around past and current storylines using sports data websites and tools
• Ability to communicate effectively with team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop and Premiere.
• Critical thinking required around newsworthiness, need for source checking, and identification of risks in sharing certain information
• Ability to work nights and weekends, whenever sports are on the air
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required