Senior Associate Producer, MLB
Fox SportsPlaya Vista, CA
Full Time Job
Do you have 2-4 years of experience in digital editorial experience and/or cable/TV production? Do you possess strong production skills? If so, this could be the right role for you!
From creating original digital content, to owning the social presence of our MLB properties, we are searching for a Senior Associate Producer to join our FOX Sports team in Playa Vista, CA. You will be responsible for assisting/leading production across a variety of MLB digital content. This can include, but is not limited to, graphic design/production video editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create original digital video, graphics and audio in and around live events, for sport specific studio coverage, and with talent specific to that sport
• Assist/lead production across a variety of MLB digital content – includes, but is not limited to, graphic design, video editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing
• Produce social content, digital video, and audio content - includes the ability to execute flawless spelling and grammar with quick turnaround, track record of high-quality Photoshop-style design skills with quick turnaround, proven Premiere/Final Cut-style video editing skills with quick turnaround, and experience shooting/directing original video and streaming content
• Utilize data to implement programming priorities, rundowns, etc., and to follow-up, report successes, compare against industry and to drive improvement
• Understand what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms – includes owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
• Coordinate content creation and development – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Should have at 2-4 years of digital editorial experience and/or cable/TV production
• Must be able to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions
• Should have a command of production terminology and procedures.
• Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere) – After Effects experience is preferred
• Must have a basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer
• Should also be able to operate production related equipment
• Must be knowledgeable on Mac
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.