Senior Associate Producer, Digital, Pbc
Fox SportsPlaya Vista, CA
Full Time Job
Are you obsessed with boxing and have the elite knowledge to back it up? Would it be your dream job to create digital content for PBC on Fox social for the biggest fights on earth? Then we want to hear from you.
From developing channel-specific tactics to meet production goals, to managing the social presence of our PBC on FOX properties, we are looking to add a Sr. Associate Producer to our team. You will be responsible for creating content from scratch and overseeing the production for all FOX Sport's PBC social media content - A true building opportunity to make this vertical come alive! This can include, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing. Additionally, you will utilize data to initiate programming priorities, content plans, and report successes, compare against industry and to drive improvement. Simply, you will play an integral part in the digital platform of PBC on FOX properties.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee production for PBC social content - includes, but is not limited to, graphic production, editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing
• Create original live content and/or VOD, optimizing PBC content for social
• Produce social, and digital video, images and audio in and around live events, for sport specific coverage, and with talent specific to that sport
• Utilize data to initiate programming priorities, content plans, report successes, compare against industry and to drive improvement
• Coordinate content – whether show, brand, talent, original video, etc. – across each screen – whether TV, web, app, livestream, social, etc.
• Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio and other show teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
• 3+ years of experience in digital / social content creation or production
• Deep knowledge on what works on digital, and experience working with social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, owned and operated platforms
• Must be a true boxing fan and with an elite knowledge of the sport that lends itself to sound digital content judgment and create new ideas around past and current storylines
• Must be able to communicate effectively with talent, fighters, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions
• Must be an expert in Photoshop and Premiere. After Effects is a big plus
• Critical thinking required around newsworthiness, need for source checking, and identification of risks in sharing certain information
• Ability to work nights and weekends, whenever PBC events or programming are on FOX
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.