Senior Associate Producer, Digital Content
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Do you have 2 years of experience in digital editorial experience and/or cable/TV production? Do you possess strong production skills? If so, this could be the right role for you!
From creating original digital content, to owning the social presence of The Herd, we are searching for a Senior Associate Producer, Digital Content to join our FOX Sports team in Playa Vista, CA. You will be responsible for assisting/leading production for The Herd's digital content. This can include, but is not limited to, graphic design/production video editing, story development, show production, talent prep and video shooting/directing.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create original live content and/or VOD, optimizing The Herd content for social
• Expert in social, and digital video, images and audio, in and around the studio show and applicable sports coverage
• Utilize data to initiate programming priorities, rundowns, etc., and to follow-up, report successes, compare against industry and to drive improvement
• Deep knowledge of what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
• Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio and other show teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Should have at least 2 years of Cable/TV production and/or Digital editorial experience
• Must be able to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions
• Should have a command of production terminology and procedures
• Must be knowledgeable on Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere), After Effects
• Must have a basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer
• Should also be able to operate production related equipment
• Mac experienced is a must
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.