Segment Producer, WWE
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Do you have 5+ years' experience in the production of sports studio broadcasting? Are you an effective communicator, and can work in a fast-paced sports production environment? If so, FOX Sports could be looking for you!
We are looking to add a Segment Producer to our WWE team here in Los Angeles. Reporting to the Coordinating Producer, you will assist with short & long form original content by suggesting storylines, creating outlines and writing, shooting & editing when necessary. In addition, you will work on studio shows by line-producing segments and shows under the guidance of the Coordinating Producer. This person will also work closely with Sr. Associate Producer & Production Assistants. Simply, the goal for this position is to learn the skillset required of a Producer to eventually grow within FOX Sports. Extensive knowledge of WWE is preferred.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist the Coordinating Producer and work with Associate Producers & Production Assistants with short & long form original content
• Produce, write, shoot and edit original content when necessary
• Assist the Coordinating Producer with studio shows, segments & features and line produce some segments for studio shows
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred
• Minimum of 5+ years' experience in the production of sports studio broadcasting is necessary
• Knowledge of the WWE is important
• The ability to work in a fast-paced sports production environment
• Knowledge of I-News, Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.