Scheduling Coordinator, Fox Deportes
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/6/2020 7:04:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Scheduling Coordinator, Fox Deportes jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Scheduling Coordinator, Fox Deportes postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Scheduling Coordinator, Fox Deportes? Are you pro-active and detail oriented with an interest in production operations and planning events? If so, we have a dynamic opportunity for you at our 1440 production facility.
FOX Deportes is currently looking for a Scheduling Coordinator to join our team. You will work closely with the Director of Production & Technical Operations to coordinate day to day productions. As our Scheduling Coordinator, you will book control rooms, stages and VO booths along with scheduling 100+ technical freelance operators and 15+ positions.
The Scheduling Coordinator provides support to the Production & Post-Production Operations. This position is responsible for coordinating monthly, weekly and daily facility schedules. He/she will work closely with the Director of Production & Technical Operations while collaborating with all departments involved in production and post-production activities. The role involves administrative and office management support, which includes facilitating the successful execution of broadcast workflows. This individual will be a direct liaison between freelance employees and production/post-production departments. He/she will assist in scheduling freelance employees, control rooms and stages for day to day productions.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in coordinating technical crews for live events, shows and edit sessions. Communicates with crew members, producers, broadcast partners and production personnel
• Inputs and adjusts daily, weekly and monthly crew schedules for Production and Graphics.Inputs show codes, producers and talent on our Smartsheet Schedule
• Monitors programming grids for updates to production schedules that may require crew changes
• Assists with basic duties; changing paperwork posted for PCR's, VO Booths and Premiere bays
• Liaison for cross departmental scheduling and office contact for any scheduling changes
• General administrative duties and office management support using new scheduling software. Ordering office supplies and distributing craft services to each PCR (Control Room)
• Creates a monthly calendar for events produced at 1440 and tracks changes and updates
• Keeping track of facilities inventory in the technical areas
• Assists with the Technical Staff to schedule pre-builds for productions
• Follows up with information from Management or gathering additional information
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's Degree or progressive experience in a production operations environment preferred
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in live event and/or news production and/or technical operations is necessary
• He/she should be able to work independently and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail, accuracy and excellent follow-up skills
• Must have a positive attitude with the ability to communicate with all levels of management and diverse freelance employees
• Must be highly organized with exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly learn new software tools
• Should have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Familiarity with studio production and remote production facilities is necessary as well
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.