Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2019 10:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Production Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant? We are looking for a Production Assistant to join our team in Los Angeles. Under regular supervision, you'll be responsible for working with Associate Producers to view, log and cue tapes studio show elements. Other duties include supporting show staff with administrative projects and show needs.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Views, logs, and cues tapes for studio show
• Works under Associate Producers and Broadcast Associates in handling video needs and connecting with digital management and the show's digital presence
• Handles faxing, phone calls, shipping
• Runs various errands on the day to day of show
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A Bachelor's degree is preferred
• Must have experience cutting video or experience in an edit room
• Some experience in show production and/or technical operations is necessary
• Vast knowledge of sports is required
• The ability to work in a fast paced sports production environment
• PAs must be proficient with computers, Internet, email, telephone, and printer This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.