Motion Graphics/After Effects Artist
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
The FOX Sports Creative Services Group in Los Angeles, CA is currently seeking an A/E designer to join our high-energy, fast paced award winning team. This position reports to the Sr. Vice President of Design, and under their supervision, creates and executes graphics for use across all Network platforms. Duties include implementing, executing and maintaining graphic elements for marketing, web, remote and studio productions and providing graphics packages to outside producers for FOX Sports commissioned programs. Creating and producing required graphic elements; archiving digital project files as required. This position requires the ability to work a variety of shifts (days, nights or weekends) at our Pico facility in Los Angeles. This is an IATSE daily hire position and requires membership in the Union.
• This position, under the Sr. Vice President of Design's supervision, creates and executes graphics for on-air use across all studio and remote shows.
• Implement, execute and maintain graphic elements for on-air and providing graphics packages to outside producers for FOX Sports commissioned programs.
• Designs and executes graphics for all on-air programs and promotion.
• Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
• 1 - 3 years in broadcast television graphic design and production.
• Proven design and typography skills are required
• Proven creative skills in utilizing Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3-D software is necessary
• Strong Conceptual and Design skills, 3D Animation and Modeling skills are required
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Good organizational and project management skills are needed
• Must possess the ability to work within strict timelines in an organized manner
• Must be a team player and have the ability to communicate with other groups within our department
• The ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high pressure environment is essential
Links to Online Portfolios should be included on resumes submitted, in order to be considered for this position.
FOX SPORTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position is paid on an hourly rate, with benefits via the union.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing Fox Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports arm of the FOX Network as well as FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine, jointly own Caffeine Studios, which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online