Motion Graphics / After Effects Artist - Iatse Union
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
The FOX Sports Creative Services Group in Los Angeles, CA is currently seeking an A/E designer to join our high-energy, fast paced award winning team. This position reports to the Sr. Vice President of Design, and under their supervision, creates and executes graphics for use across all Network platforms. Duties include implementing, executing and maintaining graphic elements for marketing, web, remote and studio productions and providing graphics packages to outside producers for FOX Sports commissioned programs. Creating and producing required graphic elements; archiving digital project files as required. This position requires the ability to work a variety of shifts (days, nights or weekends) at our Pico facility in Los Angeles. This is a IATSE daily hire position and requires membership in the Union.
*Links to Online Portfolios should be included on resumes submitted, in order to be considered for this position.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• This position, under the Sr. Vice President of Design's supervision, creates and executes graphics for on-air use across all studio and remote shows
• Implement, execute and maintain graphic elements for on-air and providing graphics packages to outside producers for FOX Sports commissioned programs
• Designs and executes graphics for all on-air programs and promotion
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Degree in Graphic Design or a related field
• 1 – 3 years in broadcast television graphic design and production
• Proven design and typography skills are required
• Proven creative skills in utilizing Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3-D software is necessary
• Strong Conceptual and Design skills, 3D Animation and Modeling skills are required
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Good organizational and project management skills are needed
• Must possess the ability to work within strict timelines in an organized manner
• Must be a team player and have the ability to communicate with other groups within our department
• The ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high pressure environment is essential
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.