FOX SportsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/21/2023 8:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Media Administrator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Media Administrator postings
Full Time Job
FOX Sports is seeking a Media Administrator to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. The Media Administrator position manages and organizes media coming in and out of our MAM to support Production, Marketing, Digital, and all users for Fox Sports. The Media Administrator will ensure that proper workflows are followed and execute tasks such as ingesting live and file-based media, reviewing Fox Sports assets for long-term archive, fulfilling drive assignments for production, and cutting down files to be shared internally and externally. You will need to have strong communication and organizational skills since the Media Administrator will also interface with clients, fulfill requests, troubleshoot issues, and monitor systems.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ingest both live and file-based media
• Clip and apply metadata for archived assets
• Troubleshoot operational issues and escalate when necessary
• Perform daily system monitoring for uploads, downloads, and exports
• Cutdown assets for internal and external use
• Communicate, including tracking documents, with Production, Post Production, and Marketing to ensure all workflows are properly executed
• Train new users on MAM system
• Re-enforce best practices of workflows, including clipping, logging, exports, and downloads
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Entry Level experience working with Digital / Media Asset Management Systems
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including Premiere Pro and Audition
• Experience working in a fast-paced collaborative environment under tight deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter; able to effectively work independently without direct supervision
• Passionate about leveraging technology to alleviate user frustration and reduce repetitive tasks
• Flexible and able to reprioritize tasks on the fly
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
• College degree
• Experience with Adeobe Media Encoder
• Experience with metadata application
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $26.92-28.85 per hour for California. This role is also eligible for various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.