Manager, Topics Editor & Social Listening
Fox SportsPlaya Vista, CA
Full Time Job
Do you have 4 years of Editorial, Production and/or Digital Experience? Are you detail-oriented, proactive, and possess strong communication skills? If so, we could be looking for you!
We at FOX Sports are searching for a Manager of Topics Editing & Social Listening to join our team in Playa Vista. You will be responsible for optimizing, creating, and programming content for FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports App, as well as future syndicated platforms. Additionally, utilizing social listening tools across our platforms and communities, you will help in identifying content and topics that our fans are eager to consume.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Oversee distribution, support and optimize content
• Utilize data to drive strategy/optimization of content, specifically listening to our communities of fans and understanding what topics are most ripe for consumption - includes learning from how the results of this content and programming perform across our products
• Strategize for creation, distribution and optimization of content across product surfaces
• Produce editorial, social and digital content distribution, as well as manage employees with quick turnaround, and executing flawless execution of content presentation
• Deliver data to help drive strategy/tell stories - includes experience working with data and data tools (i.e., SEO, Adobe Analytics, Parsley, Spreadfast, Sharablee, Conviva, and other platform analytics tools) to create content programming and distribution strategy, develop audiences and judge performance and share information in a concise and effective way across team
• Work cross functionally across sales, marketing, digital, linear and social teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Should have at least 4 years of Editorial leadership, production and/or Digital experience
• Understand what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms
• Must be able to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions
• Should have a command of production terminology and procedures
• Must be knowledgeable on Mac and with video editing tools
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.