Junior Motion Graphics Designer
Fox SportsCharlotte, NC
Full Time Job
The FOX Sports' award-winning Graphics Department is currently looking to add a Jr. Motion Graphics Designer to join their team in the Charlotte, NC. As our Jr. Motion Graphics Designer, you will have the opportunity to work on some of television's biggest sporting events, and FOX Sports commissioned programs across all our network platforms. This position, under the Senior Vice President of Design's supervision, creates and executes graphics for use across all Network platforms. Duties include implementing, executing graphic elements for remote and studio productions and providing graphic elements to outside producers for FOX Sports commissioned programs.
*Links to online portfolios/reels should be included on resumes submitted in order to be considered for this position.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and execute graphics for all on-air studio and remote programs and productions
• Organize and maintain the graphic elements library
• Maintain digital files and ensure that projects are properly archived
• Provide graphic elements to outside producers for FOX Sports commissioned programs
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/Motion Graphics or equivalent experience
• Proven design and typography skills are required
• Great oral and written communication skills are required
• An overall understanding of the television industry is preferred
• Proven creative skills in utilizing Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3-D software is necessary
• Ability to troubleshoot MAC graphic system issues is highly preferred
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills are needed
• Must be meticulous in checking over work to avoid errors
• Ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high-pressure environment is essential
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.