Junior Motion Graphics Designer
Fox SportsCharlotte, NC
This was removed by the employer on 2/24/2020 9:02:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Junior Motion Graphics Designer jobs in Charlotte-NC
Search all Junior Motion Graphics Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Junior Motion Graphics Designer? The FOX Sports' award-winning Graphics Department is currently looking to add a Jr. Motion Graphics Designer to join their team in the Charlotte, NC. As our Jr. Motion Graphics Designer, you will have the opportunity to work on some of television's biggest sporting events, and FOX Sports commissioned programs across all our network platforms. This position, under the Senior Vice President of Design's supervision, creates and executes graphics for use across all Network platforms. Duties include implementing, executing graphic elements for remote and studio productions and providing graphic elements to outside producers for FOX Sports commissioned programs.
*Links to online portfolios/reels should be included on resumes submitted in order to be considered for this position.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and execute graphics for all on-air studio and remote programs and productions
• Organize and maintain the graphic elements library
• Maintain digital files and ensure that projects are properly archived
• Provide graphic elements to outside producers for FOX Sports commissioned programs
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/Motion Graphics or equivalent experience
• Proven design and typography skills are required
• Great oral and written communication skills are required
• An overall understanding of the television industry is preferred
• Proven creative skills in utilizing Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3-D software is necessary
• Ability to troubleshoot MAC graphic system issues is highly preferred
• Outstanding organizational and project management skills are needed
• Must be meticulous in checking over work to avoid errors
• Ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high-pressure environment is essential This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.