Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Help Desk (Freelance) | FOX Careers
FOX Sports is seeking a Help Desk (Freelance) to join their team in Los Angeles. This position will provide technical support and distribute graphic elements to FS1 and FOX Sports broadcasts. This position reports to the Director of Production, in the Creative Services Group.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support and troubleshoot technical issues with VizRt graphics output machines and associated stats software used for studio and remote broadcasts
• Set up, test and ship graphics computer equipment
• Work with producers and coordinators to fulfill graphics orders and deliver assets to remote and studio broadcasts
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Must be a self-starter who is willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
• Strong Windows/PC skills and strong familiarity with Photoshop and After Effects (both MAC platform based softwares)
• Must have a customer service type demeanor (professional, calm & patient), as you will be providing support in high-pressure situations both on the phone and via email
• Must have flexible hours and available on weekends and holidays
• Must be pro-active during down times
• Must be able to multitask
• Some knowledge of sports, including NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA is preferred.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.