FOX SportsCharlotte, NC
Full Time Job
FOX Sports is seeking a Graphics Coordinator to join our team in Charlotte, NC. The Graphics Coordinator exists as a liaison between various production arms within the FOX Sports and the Creative Services department. The line management for the position is from Graphic Coordinator to Vice President, Production Workflow Management to Senior Vice President, Production to Senior Vice President, Graphic Production to Executive Vice President/Creative Director, Graphics.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive, research, and process all requests for graphic creation from assigned production and follow through to completion and delivery
• Establish communication with VP, Production Workflow Management to ensure proper scheduling and tracking of projects
• Deal with day-to-day operations of all production in progress through producers
• Compile and maintain all compilation reels for assigned production along with seasonal updates.
• Attend all project-related meetings, take notes, and distribute
• On-going follow-up with logs, style guides, tool kits
• Schedule and supervise edit and audio sessions as needed
• Work with Graphics Technology group within the department for all elements (including style guides) needed to complete remote and studio deliveries
• Assist assigned designer, artist, or operator in the creation of requested graphic by supplying all necessary information for project. The goal should be to minimize repetitive work through editorial errors
• Establish and maintain communication with appropriate technical personnel in order to ensure proper completion and delivery of graphic request
• Maintain working knowledge of all production relating to graphics at all times
• Assist producers in the timely delivery of all sales enhancements
• Accurately QC elements both on tape & digital formats
• Take on additional tasks as needed
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
• Strong working knowledge of all digital graphic file formats and their appropriate applications
• Strong working knowledge of all department technologies relating to file transfer from studio to remote production units
• Fundamental understanding of time management techniques
• Basic understanding of on-air graphic systems
• Working knowledge of all graphic systems in the department and how they relate to one another and to the equipment of requesting party
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
• Working knowledge of file sharing and its implications for graphic production
• Ability to work non-standard hours, such as early morning or evening shifts, weekends, and requested rotational shifts when necessary
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company's success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
View more detail about FOX Benefits.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports, the industry leader in live events, is the umbrella entity representing Fox Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes, as well as a joint-venture business in the Big Ten Network and digital properties including http://FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App. FOX Sports has delivered the most watched television program, NFL's America's Game of the Week on FOX, for fourteen consecutive years.