Digital Video Associate
FOX SportsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/17/2021 11:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Digital Video Associate jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Video Associate postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Video Associate?
Full Time Job
FOX Sports is looking for a Digital Video Associate to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. As the Digital Video Associate, you will use your expertise in broadcast operations and video production to clip and create compelling content that services FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports App, and all of FOX Sports' YouTube channels. You will have good news judgments and will be able to interface with editorial and social media leaders and be proactive to recognize and execute new efficiencies in our workflows.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Edit video on Premiere, Quantel, web-based software WSC and Wildmoka, including graphic layovers
• Utilize editorial judgement and an understanding of how headline sells can be geared towards site/mobile videos and mobile alerts
• Write metadata, crop photos in Photoshop, and publish videos to foxsports.com on MPX
• Source video and story development: find good, shareable content in Dalet, Quantel, Wildmoka and beyond, and produce the content for multiple platforms which may include script writing, the clearing of clips for digital distribution, and co-producing with the social media, editorial, tech ops, and original edit teams
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 1-5 years of related experience
• Experience with video editing (PREMIERE, QUANTEL)
• Strong writing, grammatical skills
• Strong editorial news judgement
• Experience with Mac, PC, MS Office, Quantel, Dalet, MPX, Wildmoka, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Slack
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANYFox Sports
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes. FOX Sports' digital properties include FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App, which provides live streaming video of FOX Sports content, instant scores, stats and alerts to iOS and Android devices. Additionally, FOX Sports and social broadcasting platform, Caffeine jointly own Caffeine Studios which creates exclusive eSports, sports and live entertainment content. Also included in FOX Sports' portfolio are FOX's interests in joint-venture business Big Ten Network as well as a licensing agreement that established the FOX Sports Radio Network.