Digital Content Specialist, Fs1
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
FOX Sports Digital is currently seeking a Freelance Digital Content Specialist to join our team. As our Freelance Digital Content Specialist, you will use your expertise in editing and video production to support FOX Sports 1's video department, including clipping television broadcasts of our FS1 studio shows for FOXSports.com, YouTube, and our syndication partners, as well as helping to manage those channels. You will also be expected to edit, produce, and distribute clips alongside our social media teams.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Clip and post to platforms
• Use basic social, digital video and audio content production skills, including the ability to execute flawless spelling and grammar to create high-quality content with quick turnaround
• Create headlines, write metadata and publish videos to FOXSports.com
• Edit IGTV stories, Vertical Videos, and original FS1 talent compilations
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• At least 1 year of digital/social video production experience
• Adobe Production Suite (Photoshop, Premiere), Quantel experience a plus
• Strong spelling, writing, and grammatical skills a must
• Editorial judgment and attention to detail
• Must have a basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.