Creative Production Assistant
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/2/2019 6:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Creative Production Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Creative Production Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Creative Production Assistant?
FOX Sports is currently seeking a Freelance Creative Production Assistant to join our team in Los Angeles. As our Freelance Creative Production Assistant, you will be responsible for providing support for the creation of promotional campaigns for FOX Sports, including acquiring, logging, and researching any materials needed to produce a promo. You will work closely with the creative directors, producers, and project managers in the edit bays, on shoot locations, and in the office to ease and support the workflow for a given project.
This is a freelance opportunity that is anticipated to run for six months.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Organize and track all folders, notes, files, tapes, and materials needed for the pre-production, production, and post-production phases for a given project
• Provide overall production support and assistance to creative directors, producers, and project managers for the completion of a promo
• Responsible for labeling, screening, logging, and dubbing melts, film transfers, and other footage as assigned
• Responsible for researching images, clips, music, and footage needed for projects
• Download, import, and export files for a project
• Create clip reels from materials screened to be brought in to edit bays
• Research information on particular projects, sports, players, and teams
• Assist in writing/producing on-air promotional spots as needed
• Researching props, wardrobe, and other necessary items for shoots, including courier runs when necessary
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree; preferably in a disciplinary area pertaining to the entertainment industry, intern experience in a similar field, or a vast knowledge of what it takes to produce a high-quality promotion or show
• Experience in a job or internship in a studio/production atmosphere is essential to understanding all that the job entails and what is expected
• Knowledge of sports is a plus
• Must have strong organizational, written and verbal communication, as well as follow-up skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook is required
• Familiar with PC and Mac, Quicktime Pro, and Photoshop is preferred
• Knowledge of production/tape formats is a plus
• Must demonstrate ability to learn and adapt to various situations, possess strong initiative and determination
• Highly dependable, able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must be able to deal with tight deadlines and rush situations in a composed professional way
• Must be able to work the occasional weekend or late night on limited notice
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.