Coordinator, Strategies & Creative Partnerships
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Coordinator will support the Strategies & Creative Partnerships team on implementation of marketing projects & development of systems designed to build awareness of FOX Sports events and programming through partnerships with both internal divisions and outside entities. Internal partners can include FBC affiliate stations; cable, satellite and other MVPDs; FOX Films; FOX broadcast entertainment; FOX cable entertainment; regional sports networks; digital entertainment; FOX Sports ad sales; FOX Sports press, and others as designated. This position will also be responsible for providing executive assistant support to the SVP of Strategies & Creative Partnerships, and the SVP of Consumer Marketing, as well as select EA support functions to the Director of Strategies & Creative Partnerships and other team members as assigned. EA support will include, but will not be limited to answering phones, organizing meetings, preparing expense reports, and arranging travel arrangements, etc.
• Assist in the development of promotional projects for priority properties and FOX Sports overall.
• Assist in execution of promotional projects, as directed.
• Assist in development of department processes & communication systems.
• Coordinate the creative and production process with creative resources and partners.
• Serve as lead on designated processes in connection to FBC local affiliate programs including, but not limited to the tracking of local use of. promotional materials, writing and production of campaign alerts and management of weekly promotion priority communication.
• Answer phones, organize meetings and keep notes, maintain schedules and records, make travel arrangements and process expense reports.
• BA/BS required.
• Marketing degree preferred.
• Work experience in an entertainment/sports/advertising position/company required.
• TV marketing/production experience preferred.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of management.
• Must have a positive attitude – true team player.
• Must be a proactive problem solver.
• Must be able to balance multiple projects/deadlines.
• Strong analytical skills and interest in analyzing data.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Experience in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, CMSs and SEO a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing 21st Century FOX's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing partnerships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Broadcasting Company; FS1; FS2; Fox's 22 regional sports networks, their affiliated regional web sites and FSN national programming; FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go; FOX Deportes and FOX College Sports. In addition, FOX Sports also encompasses FOX Sports Digital, which includes FOXSports.com, FOX Sports GO, Whatifsports.com and Yardbarker.com. Also included in the Group are FOX's interests in joint-venture businesses Big Ten Network and BTN 2Go, as well as licensing agreements that establish the FOX Sports Radio Network.