Fox SportsCharlotte, NC
Full Time Job
Are you extremely detail-oriented with a knack for graphics production? Can you anticipate how a file transfer or conversion will impact the look of a graphic? If so, we want to hear from you!
FOX Sports Media Group (FSMG) is currently seeking a Graphics Coordinator to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina. Serving as a liaison between various production arms within the FSMG and the graphics department, you will be the keeper of all requests for graphic creation and deal with the day-to-day operations of all productions in progress.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive, research and process all requests for graphic creation from assigned production and follow-through to completion and delivery
• Establish communication with Coordinating Producer to ensure proper scheduling and tracking of projects
• Deal with day-to-day operations of all production in progress through producers.
• Collect and maintain all compilation reels for assigned production along with seasonal updates
• Attend all project related meetings, taking notes for distribution
• On-going follow-up with logs, style guides, and tool kits
• Schedule and supervise edit and audio sessions as needed
• Work with Graphics Technology group within department for all elements (including style guides) needed to complete remote and studio deliveries
• Assist assigned designer, artist or operator in creation of requested graphic by supplying all necessary information for project. Goal should be to minimize repetitive work through editorial errors
• Establish and maintain communication to appropriate technical personnel to ensure proper completion and delivery of all graphic requests
• Utilize a working knowledge of all production relating to graphics at all times
• Assist producers in timely delivery of all sales enhancements
• Accurately QC elements both on tape and digital formats
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Must have attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
• Strong working knowledge of all digital graphic file formats and their appropriate applications
• Basic understanding of on-air graphic systems and how they relate to one another and to the equipment of requesting party
• Strong working knowledge of all department technologies relating to file transfer from studio to remote production units
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
• Working knowledge of file sharing and its implications for graphic production
• Must be flexible to work non-standard hours, such as early morning or evening shifts or working weekends and requested rotational shifts when necessary
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.