Assistant / Coordinator, Strategies & Creative Partnership
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Assistant/Coordinator will support the Strategies & Creative Partnerships team on implementation of marketing projects & development of systems designed to build awareness of FOX Sports events and programming through partnerships with both internal divisions and outside entities. Internal partners can include FBC affiliate stations; cable, satellite and other MVPDs; FOX Films; FOX broadcast entertainment; FOX cable entertainment; regional sports networks; digital entertainment; FOX Sports ad sales; FOX Sports press, and others as designated. This position will also be responsible for providing executive assistant support to the SVP of Strategies & Creative Partnerships, and the SVP of Consumer Marketing, as well as select EA support functions to the Director of Strategies & Creative Partnerships and other team members as assigned. EA support will include, but will not be limited to answering phones, organizing meetings, preparing expense reports, and arranging travel arrangements, etc.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer phones, organize meetings and keep notes, maintain schedules and records, make travel arrangements and process expense reports
• Assist in the development of promotional projects for priority properties and FOX Sports overall
• Assist in execution of promotional projects, as directed
• Assist in development of department processes & communication systems
• Coordinate the creative and production process with creative resources and partners
• Serve as lead on designated processes in connection to FBC local affiliate programs including, but not limited to the tracking of local use of: promotional materials, writing and production of campaign alerts and management of weekly promotion priority communication
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• BA/BS degree preferred, with an emphasis in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration
• 2 years' experience in an entertainment/sports/advertising position/company required, ideally in an administrative assistant position or similar function
• TV marketing/production experience preferred.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate successfully with all levels of management.
• Must have a positive attitude – true team player.
• Must be a proactive problem solver.
• Must be able to balance multiple projects/deadlines.
• Strong analytical skills and interest in analyzing data.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Experience in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, CMSs and SEO a plus.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.