2D graphic artist
Fox SportsLos Angeles, CA
Emmy award winning FOX Sports Graphics Division is seeking a self-motivated 2D graphic artist with an exceptional design. Animation knowledge is a plus but not required as this is a 2D design position that combines both production work and creative work.
- A minimum of 3 years Broadcast design experience with a print based background is preferred.
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator is mandatory.
- Excellent design skills, including a strong sense of layout, with the ability to problem solve, work collaboratively as well as independently; multi-task and capable of working under tight deadlines is required.
- Must have experience in logo design.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills a must.
- Ability to work within a team environment is required.
- General sports knowledge preferred.
This position requires the ability to work a variety of shifts (days, nights, holidays, or weekends) at our Pico facility in Los Angeles.
Hourly rate based on experience and position level.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online