Graphics Help Desk
Fox Sports Media GroupLos Angeles, CA
The Help Desk role is to provide technical support and distribute graphic elements to FS1 and FOX Sports broadcasts. This position reports to the Director of Production, in the Creative Services Group.
• Support and troubleshoot technical issues with VizRt graphics output machines and associated stats software used for studio and remote broadcasts
• Set up, test and ship graphics computer equipment
• Work with producers and coordinators to fulfill graphics orders and deliver assets to remote and studio broadcasts
• Must be a self-starter who is willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong Windows/PC skills and strong familiarity with Photoshop and After Effects (both MAC platform based softwares).
• Must have a customer service type demeanor (professional, calm & patient), as you will be providing support in high-pressure situations both on the phone and via email
• Must have flexible hours and available on weekends and holidays
• Must be pro-active during down times
• Must be able to multitask
• Some knowledge of sports, including NFL, MLB, NHL and NBA is preferred.
This is a daily hire position. Schedules vary based on time of year, and various sports seasons. Position is paid hourly, based on an 8 hour day. Rate is $36/hour.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online