Motion Graphics Senior Designer
Fox News MediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2020 2:04:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the TV Station Category
Search for Motion Graphics Senior Designer jobs in New York-NY
Search all Motion Graphics Senior Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Motion Graphics Senior Designer? We are looking for an exceptionally talented Motion Graphics Senior Designer, to join our Creative Marketing team in New York.
As the Motion Graphics Senior Designer, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the management and production of stunning design and graphical materials for all Fox News Media properties including our direct to consumer streaming service Fox Nation. You will work closely with the Fox Nation Marketing team as well as the web development team to work on various digital marketing initiatives. You must be able to conceptualize, produce and generate creative ideas for multi-platform marketing concepts – all with the goal of driving viewership and engaging our viewers across multiple genres including factual entertainment, news and more. The role reports to the VP, Creative Marketing.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conceptualize, art direct and produce design elements to maximize the department's potential across all platforms
• Manage a team of Junior Designers
• Collaborate with peers and senior stakeholders to brainstorm and produce creative ideas and concepts across multiple platforms
• Work on both short-turnaround and long-term projects as and when required
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 6+ years of motion graphic design experience, modeling/animating/rendering in 3D and 2D environments for broadcast television, direct to consumer services or digital marketing
• Excellent operating knowledge of graphic design programs, including Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Cinema 4D
• Ability to articulate creative direction when collaborating with producers, designers and editors
• Ability to be a team player and work in a fast-paced environment
• Interested candidates must submit a resume and show reel to be considered
NICE TO HAVE
• Broadcast network or cable network experience a plus
• A Bachelor's degree in graphical design This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.