Fox News ChannelNew York, NY
Fox News Channel's Advertising & Promotions department is seeking a motivated Designer to become part of a critical and client-oriented team. As a Designer you have a clean aesthetic and strong fundamental knowledge of typography. You are a highly creative individual with experience working on brand marketing campaigns - consisting of both new media and traditional media. Your excellent communication skills, ''can-do attitude'' and ability to generate ideas in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment will allow you to excel in this role.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work on print, digital and on air Marketing deliverables
• Work with a team of producers, designers and editors, as well as outside vendors and printers
• Maintain and translate the look and feel of the Brand
• Take direction to input, maintain and work autonomously to execute projects while practicing great time management skills
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 3-5 years of design experience
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Portfolio must showcase still and animated graphics
• Digital Photography and Photo Retouching skills are a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox News Channel
FOX News operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOXNews.com and the soon to launch OTT platform, FOX Nation. FOX News also produces FOX News Sunday on FOX Broadcasting Company and FOX News Edge. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched news channel in the country for more than 16 years. According to a 2018 Research Intelligencer study by Brand Keys, FOX News ranks as the second most trusted television brand in the country while a Suffolk University/USA Today survey states that FOX News is the most trusted source for television news or commentary in the country. FNC is available in 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape while routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.