Contract Senior Technical Recruiter
Fox News ChannelNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Contract Senior Technical Recruiter (NY or LA)
As the Senior Technical Recruiter you have the technical confidence to effectively work with hiring managers on sourcing strategies and will be charged with finding the most talented candidates for difficult to fill positions. In this role you will manage full life-cycle recruitment for open roles across our technical and digital divisions. You will be responsible for executing staffing strategies, candidate generation and building robust talent pipelines for a broad spectrum of technical and digital roles. This will include engineers, developers, product managers and web designers.
A SNAPSHOT FOR YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Source, interview, and place technical professionals for all technology positions throughout the organization.
• Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing strategies & approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
• Demonstrated ability to recruit passive candidates at all levels and understanding how to match technical requirements to candidate's, skillset and competencies
• Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
• Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences by maintaining low interview-to-offer ratios.
• Ensure a positive experience for all candidates under active consideration for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback
• Develop, foster and maintain relationships with hiring managers.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, job postings, candidate and hiring manager experience
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• 8 years technical recruitment experience in the technology space and or agency /search firm
• Proven record of success with technical recruiting
• A thorough knowledge of technology industry landscape and trends Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
• Results driven with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Demonstrated internet proficiency and working with Applicant tracking systems as well as sourcing tools like LinkedIn, Indeed and Google (Workday ATS experience preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox News Channel
FOX News operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOXNews.com and the soon to launch OTT platform, FOX Nation. FOX News also produces FOX News Sunday on FOX Broadcasting Company and FOX News Edge. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched news channel in the country for more than 16 years. According to a 2018 Research Intelligencer study by Brand Keys, FOX News ranks as the second most trusted television brand in the country while a Suffolk University/USA Today survey states that FOX News is the most trusted source for television news or commentary in the country. FNC is available in 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape while routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.