Campus & Entry-Level Recruiter
Fox News ChannelLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
As the Campus Recruiter you thrive off networking and connecting with others, and energized by speaking with, and presenting in front of small and large groups. You have a strong ability to effectively manage multiple requisitions and candidates during high volume periods of the recruiting cycle.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• In partnership with the Campus Manager, facilitate recruiting for all entry level and campus hires across the organization
• Provide on-campus support of recruiting activities including attendance as needed, scheduling, planning, and logistics (rooms, food, materials, etc.)
• Coordinate and assemble all materials for recruiting events; maintain inventory and distribute recruiting materials and giveaways
• Manage candidate relationships including arranging travel, scheduling, initial point of contact and pre-employment activities
• Attend conference events to identify top candidates, support hiring managers and facilitate streamlined hiring decisions
• Proactively conduct targeted searches for top talent at various colleges and universities
• Work with Campus Manager on campus efforts to generate a diverse candidate pool
• Maintain ongoing contact with top college and intern talent from focus universities and update candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS) to ensure data integrity.
• Partner with hiring managers to write compelling job descriptions, conduct/coordinate interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Bachelor's degree
• 2-3 years of full-life cycle, campus recruiting experience
• Exposure to on campus engagement activities (career fairs, targeted events, student organization and faculty outreach)
• Strong ability to effectively manage multiple requisitions and candidates during high volume periods of the recruiting cycle
• Project management skills and/or event coordination experience (intern program, rotational programs, hiring events)
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. Expertise with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power point, Visio).
• Experience with Workday is a plus
• Ability to travel 25% of the time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox News Channel
FOX News operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOXNews.com and the soon to launch OTT platform, FOX Nation. FOX News also produces FOX News Sunday on FOX Broadcasting Company and FOX News Edge. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched news channel in the country for more than 16 years. According to a 2018 Research Intelligencer study by Brand Keys, FOX News ranks as the second most trusted television brand in the country while a Suffolk University/USA Today survey states that FOX News is the most trusted source for television news or commentary in the country. FNC is available in 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape while routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.