Associate Producer, Fox & Friends First
Fox News ChannelNew York, NY
We are looking for talented Associate Producer to join the Fox & Friends First. As the Associate Producer, you know what it takes to stop the viewers from changing the channel. From booking the right guest to capturing the perfect moment on camera, you have a knack for storytelling. You're a creative go getter who won't take no for an answer. You know how to get the exclusive. You've have the right attitude and understand that Fox and Friends requires a level of commitment – unlike any other program on television.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Book high-profile guests and produce in studio segments
• Field produce with the ability to shoot, write and edit packages for air
• Conduct pre-interviews and in-depth research on wide range of topics
• Pitch stories daily
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• A bachelor's degree and or relevant work experience
• 4 years of experience in television production
• Strong writing skills and editorial judgement
• A passion for current events
• Ability to work weekends
NICE TO HAVES
• Finding the best part of a story and making it matter to a national audience
• Being creative and thinking 'outside the box'
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox News Channel
Fox News Channel (FNC) is a 24-hour all-encompassing news service dedicated to delivering breaking news as well as political and business news. A top five cable network, FNC has been the most-watched news channel in the country for more than 14 years and according to a Suffolk University/USA Today poll, is the most trusted television news source in the country. Owned by 21st Century Fox, FNC is available in more than 90 million homes and dominates the cable news landscape, routinely notching the top ten programs in the genre.