Fox Networks GroupLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Term of Contract: Permanent
Reports to: VP, Deputy General Counsel Europe & Africa
Number of direct reports: 0
Location: Hammersmith, London
Within Europe & Africa, Fox Networks Group distributes 122 channels in 28 countries, producing over 2,600 hours of programming each year. Our core brands include Fox, National Geographic and Fox Sports. Reaching 180 million viewing subscribers with revenues of approximately USD1.5 billion, we are a highly profitable division with strong and continuing growth trends.
We are looking to recruita dedicated and experienced Paralegal to provide first rate support to our top-notch in-house LegalTeam. This is a key role at FNG, with real responsibility and the ability to grow within the team. Our Paralegal will be the first point of contact for the UK, Africa and France Legal Teams and will be responsible for providing both legal and administrative support, including interacting with internal and external clients.
• Support: Provide comprehensive support to the UK, Africa & France Legal Team and coordinate with the broader European Legal Team, including administrative liaison with external clients. Maintain filing systems (paper and electronic) and manage Contracts Database. Assist with organisation of meetings,general correspondence, diary management and other ad-hoc administrative tasks.
• Contract Management: Responsible for contract management for all contracts: from coordinating the approval process to arranging contract execution.
• Legal Review & Drafting: Prepare (including draft) contracts, letters and other documents using in-house templates and standard terms to a high degree of accuracy within tight deadlines. Perform review of contracts (T&Cs, NDA, service agreements, etc.). Use electronic track changes to amend documents and for document comparison.
• Corporate: Draft corporate documentation (Powers of Attorney, Written Resolutions, Board Minutes & Annual Returns), liaise with the Company Secretary and update related documents.
• Organize: Track team projects and consolidate results.
• Finance: Liaise with Finance representatives with regard to payment terms, deal queries, deal recognition, reconciliation issues and tax documentation.
• Compliance: Main point of contact for compliance related queries for the business teams and perform due diligence reports.
• Marketing: Liaise with internal and external clients on contracts, competitions and internet related matters.
• Law degree or extensive experience as a paralegal.
• Law qualification preferred.
• Company secretarial experience.Pro-active and solution driven.
• Organised approach to work with the ability to prioritise own working and work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Can-do and positive approach.
• Willingness to learn.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Confidentiality and discretion.
• Competent IT skills (Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Anti-bribery experience is an advantage.
• An additional European language is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group International
Fox Network Group operates, develops and distributes internationally (outside of the U.S. market) factual, sports, lifestyle, movie and general entertainment channels in various countries in Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia, including Fox Channel, Fox Life, FX, Fox Crime, FOX Traveller, the Voyage Channel, 24 Kitchen, Fox Sports, STAR World, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo People as well as Chinese language television programming targeted at Chinese-speaking audiences in Asia, including STAR Chinese Movies and STAR Chinese Channel. FNG also operates, develops and distributes internationally Fox-branded nonlinear services, websites and applications known as Fox , Fox Premium, or Fox Play, depending on the region or service.