Facilities Operations Tech
Fox Networks GroupThe Woodlands, TX
This was removed by the employer on 12/16/2020 2:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Facilities Operations Tech jobs in The Woodlands-TX
Search all Facilities Operations Tech postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Facilities Operations Tech? Job Summary:
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox Networks Group
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
The Facilities Operations Technician works under the direction of the Facilities Manager utilizing an established work-order dispatch system, job duties and responsibilities include weekly facility inspections, as well as performing maintenance, repairs, and general carpentry to help ensure The Woodlands facility is well maintained, operational, and safe. This may include minor lighting work, mechanical repairs, painting, fleet maintenance and other machinery operation.
Primary areas of attention are supporting technical production facilities and technical equipment rooms. Must have ability to work independently when needed, but should also have a proven track record of working well in a collaborative team environment. Ability to competently interface with external contractors, sub-contractors and consultants is necessary.
• Carry out the vision of the Facilities Management Program that benefits the wellbeing of staff and guests in the areas of work, production and wellness
• Make physical repairs or performs routine maintenance to ESPN property as directed
• Assist Electricians and HVAC Technicians in projects related to HVAC, electrical, plumbing and lighting
• Respond to and completes assigned work orders, which include electronically recording actions taken for use in identifying future preventative maintenance/replacement of equipment and building components
• Performs monthly building inspections documenting Facilities related needs allowing development of associated work orders
• Perform minor maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (e.g. walls, outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ceiling tiles, doors, window treatments, and the reporting of any broken light ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords. etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools as required
• Perform weekly routine inspections/maintenance of assigned ESPN company fleet vehicles and prepare reports to be submitted to manager
• Monitor inventory levels of housekeeping, lighting, floor coverings, and maintenance repair materials, and advise manager when items need to be reordered
• Visually inspects and physically tests machinery and equipment on a monthly basis and prepare a summary report for submission to manager
• Coordinate the ESPN mail room and distribution services associated with shipping and receiving
• Coordinate with food and beverage vendors to ensure seamless operation of all pantries, vending machines, water dispensers, and coffee machines
• Set up and break down tables and chairs for special functions such as large meetings and special events
• Operate Fork Lift and power washing equipment as required
• Maintain high levels of internal customer satisfaction via employee interaction
• Member of Emergency Building Response Team
• Respond to off hour's emergencies as needed
• Respond to customer service requests in a timely manner
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of Facility Operations work experience
• Customer service mindset
• Communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of staff and vendors
• Basic computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Basic project management, organizational and multitasking skills
• Experience with distribution services and facilities services
• Industry accredited certificate in a related field is a plus
• Experience in mission-critical environments.
• BOMA training / certificates desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About Fox Networks Group:
Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a primary operating unit of 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ:FOXA). FNG consists of FOX Television Group, which includes FOX Broadcasting Company and 20th Century Fox Television; FOX Cable Networks, which includes FX Networks; FOX Sports Media Group, and National Geographic Partners. Together these units create, program and distribute on a worldwide basis much of America's most popular entertainment, sports and nonfiction programming.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Woodlands Enterprises, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Fox Networks Group.
The Woodlands Enterprises, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.